Here’s a link to the recording of the entire Zoom session: https://youtu.be/xofddNNjGGE
Here’s a link to the 5th Saturday EOC-EOC exercise After Action Report produced by Grete: https://miro.cmivolunteers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/EOC-EOC-5th-Saturday-exercise-10.30.21-After-action-report-21-T-1044_final-1.pdf
Here’s a link to the video that Bob showed of the traccar session with Woody and Bob: https://youtu.be/0X3HABtAo-M
Visit traccar.org to learn more about traccar. It’s both an app for your phone (Apple or Android) and web-based app to monitor tracked devices.
Bob confessed to the group that he was wrong about how he recommended that we log our nets:
- Log all significant events. Check ins, check outs, messages passed and important stuff that happens over the radio.
- Formal messages passed, such as ICS-213 and WA-ICS-213-RR, should be referenced by a tracking/request number.
- You are the Radio Operator for box 4.
- You (or your scribe) are the preparer for box 6.
- One (or more) lines per event. Not One line per call sign. Don’t “double up”!
- While it’s fine to use paper and pencil while copying “over-the-air”, use an electronic version (Word, PDF, Excel, Winlink) for your final, submitted version.
Toni presented a video from Comm Academy 2021 on “When We’re on an Island: Reframing How We Plan for the Cascadia subduction Zone Earthquake”. The “original” video is here. Comm Academy is looking for help for 2022 either for presenters or behind-the-scene work. Contact them if interested.
If you’d like to present to the group or know of an interesting presentation (live or video), please let me know.